Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Can Do it Myself!



Do you have a "I can do it myself" kid? My granddaughter Hailey is very independent and has been for quite some time. She loves to be able to do things herself as it gives her a sense of accomplishment and that also goes for washing up at bath time.


So back when she was three years old I created our "Lance The Leopard" Foaming Bath wash for her. I of course got the idea from the popular KanDoo soaps as I loved the concept.

The difference in my soap and theirs is the ingredients.


Lance the Leopard

Sleepy Time- Foaming Bath Soap With Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Ingredients :
Deionized Water, Saponified Coconut Oil, Goats Milk, Sunflower Oil, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Organic Lavender Essential oil



Kandoo - BrightFoam Body Wash Pump, Magic Melon Scent

Ingredients :
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Phytantriol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Green 5, Yellow 5.

We have a whole line of skin products just for your little ones. Natural and Organic.

So, what would you rather use on your toddler?

No comments:

Post a Comment