Thursday, July 29, 2010

Herb Butters

This past weekend we had a surprise party for my son, and I made all the food. I decided to try my hand at making herb butters and they turned out great.
Here are some recipes I found online:

Garlic & Chive Butter - In small bowl, blend 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine, 2 cloves finely chopped garlic and 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chives.


Parmesan & Pepper Butter - In small bowl, blend 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine, 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese and 1/8 tsp.ground black pepper.

Fresh Herb Butter - In small bowl, blend 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine and 1 tsp. each chopped fresh basil, thyme and parsley (or your favorite fresh herbs).

Serve the above spreads on baked potatoes, on grilled or broiled steak, tossed with hot pasta, or spread on bread and broiled.

Found at Herbal Gardens

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment