Friday, April 10, 2009

New Beginnings and Introductions

Blogging.............me........WOW!!!! Never thought I would have anything to say. But when the idea was introduced to me (again), hundreds of ideas went thru my old mind.

But, here I stand, in front of the classroom, per se, and I'm a blank! My thoughts went on vacation and I'm not sure how to get in touch with them ( because of course they did not leave me an itinerary.They are like that at time.Just get up and leave when I might need them)

What I can do is introduce myself. I am Hailey's ( yes, there really is a Hailey) Nana. Grandmother. Grandma. MeMa etc. I am the creator and researcher for all our products. My name is Dawn. Hailey is my five year old granddaughter who is the love of my life. She has taught me many things and if it wasn't for her, I would have never started this quest. It is because of my love for her that I started looking into more natural and organic products.

So, I will be back. I'm sure the thoughts left me at least a note, somewhere, on my desk. But I need to try and find it. There are sooo many "notes" to myself on my desk. New ideas, things to do, things to create, thoughts, price lists, inventory sheets. I think I will clean off the desk, get re-organized for this adventure (locate my thoughts) and I will be back .....soon!

Happy Thoughts,
Dawn
Hailey's Dragonfly Garden
http://www.haileysdragonflygarden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment